512 Hz Tuning Fork For Healing
The tuning fork was invented in 1711 by British musician John Shore, Sergeant Trumpeter and Lutenist to the court. The Human body consists of millions of particles which spin and vibrate. The whole human system is therefore made of vibrations. Just as an instruments, the human body can be out of tune. The tuning fork can be used to bring the physical body back in tune. Tuning fork therapy is a wide spread sound healing practice. A purposefully tuned fork is placed onto different spots of the body to balance the physical, emotional or energetic body.
512 Hz is the musical C5. With tuning forks it is used for medical purposes for example ENT and Neurological examination. Other uses are the Rinne and Weber testings in medicine.
- Non-magnetic corrosion resistant aluminum alloy construction
- Inspected in the USA
- Extra long handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitate bone conduction tests
- Produced from steel bar for superior performance and consistant frequency accuracy
- Extra long 2 inch handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitate bone conduction tests
- Professional high grade solid aluminum-alloy
- C512 hz pitched