432 Hz Tuning Fork For Healing
The tuning fork was invented in 1711 by British musician John Shore, Sergeant Trumpeter and Lutenist to the court. The Human body consists of millions of particles which spin and vibrate. The whole human system is therefore made of vibrations. Just as an instruments, the human body can be out of tune. The tuning fork can be used to bring the physical body back in tune. Tuning fork therapy is a wide spread sound healing practice. A purposefully tuned fork is placed onto different spots of the body to balance the physical, emotional or energetic body.
432 Hz is known as the miracle tone. In many circles 432 Hz is seen as the purest tuning which resonates which planetary and cosmic cycles. 432 Hz is said to bring balance to the body and to the world Therefore a tuning fork in 432 Hz can be a valuable asset in sound therapy sessions.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL- Made of high quality aluminum alloy compressive material, lightweight and durable.
- CLEAR TONE - The tuning forks come with clear tone, accurate tuning and longer sound, helps you to achieve peace of mind and deep relaxation.
- GREAT FOR TUNING - The 432 tuning fork is easy to get 432 tuning forks diatonic scale. Great for you to tune in the piano, violin, guitar, ukulele, autoharp and more.
- PACIFY YOUR MIND - When you listen the 432hz music, it can create a quiet mood. Just use the hammer tapping lightly, the 432hz tuning forks give you a pure & beautiful tone.
- weighted 432 Hz tuning fork
- Aluminum, non rusting, non tarnishing, Weighs 2.1 oz, 5.75 inches long
- Permanent weights, diameter of the weights are 1-7/8 inch
- Naturally vibrating, 2 pronged tuning fork calibrated to the Verdi A of 432 Hz (cps). Fast shipping.